- 1 Is 3 days in Oahu enough?
- 2 Is 5 days enough in Oahu?
- 3 Is 4 days in Oahu enough?
- 4 Is 10 days in Oahu too long?
- 5 What is the best month to go to Oahu Hawaii?
- 6 Whats better Maui or Oahu?
- 7 Is Oahu worth going to?
- 8 Do you need a car in Oahu?
- 9 How do people spend a week on Oahu?
- 10 How can I go to Oahu on a budget?
- 11 What should I pack for 4 days in Hawaii?
- 12 How long should you stay in Hawaii?
- 13 What is there to do in Oahu for 10 days?
- 14 Is a week too long in Oahu?
- 15 How long does it take to drive around Oahu?
Is 3 days in Oahu enough?
So in that sense, 3 days can actually be a perfect amount of time to spend on Oahu. You can experience a little bit of different parts of Oahu in just a few days! This short Oahu itinerary will also include hiking, snorkeling, and beaches!
Is 5 days enough in Oahu?
How Many Days Should I Spend on Oahu? I recommend a minimum of three days on Oahu to check out the most popular sights and beaches. At least five days on Oahu is best if you want to spend some days at the beach, hike and explore different coasts of the island.
Is 4 days in Oahu enough?
So, as you might imagine, it’s tough to condense it down into merely 4 days on Oahu. However, 4 days is certainly enough to get the best out of a trip to Oahu. Limiting your time to 4 days in Oahu can give many travelers extra time to explore Maui and the gorgeous Haleakala National Park or the big island of Hawaii.
Is 10 days in Oahu too long?
No, 10 days in not too long. There is so much to do. We have probably been to Oahu 20 times and have not run out of things to do. ( We enjoy the other islands also) 2 weeks has been our shortest stay.
What is the best month to go to Oahu Hawaii?
The best time to visit Oahu is from mid-April to early June or between September and mid-December. During these shoulder seasons, attractions are less crowded, festivals are plentiful and airfare and room rates are at their lowest.
Whats better Maui or Oahu?
Maui vs Oahu: Oahu is right for you if you want more of a cosmopolitan vacation, enjoy the nightlife, are excited about historical and cultural activities, or want to travel on a budget. Maui is right for you if you’re looking for a romantic island, great snorkeling, a relaxing vacation, or more outdoor activities.
Is Oahu worth going to?
There, you can dive into a cultural mixture of history, nightlife, shopping, and Polynesian gastronomy, all set to a backdrop of the volcanic Diamond Head crater. But Oahu has much more to offer than just the big city. If history is your thing, Pearl Harbor in Central Oahu is definitely worth a visit.
Do you need a car in Oahu?
Generally speaking, the best Hawaiian island to visit without a car is Oahu. This is because the bus system goes throughout much of the island and it’s convenient enough to take the bus from Waikiki to different places, and there’s also a bus from the Honolulu airport.
How do people spend a week on Oahu?
In One Week in Oahu
- Day 1: Arrive & Hit Waikīkī Beach.
- Day 2: Surf in Waikīkī & Visit Pearl Harbor.
- Day 3: Explore the North Shore.
- Day 4: Snorkel in Hanauma Bay & Hike the Makapu’u Lighthouse Trail.
- Day 5: Glimpse Historic Honolulu & Experience Hawaiian Culture.
- Day 6: Relax at Kailua Beach.
- Day 7: Marvel at Shangri La.
How can I go to Oahu on a budget?
10 Cheap Things to do on Oahu for $10 or Less
- Find a Comfy Spot in the Sand!
- Take in the History at the Pearl Harbor National Memorial.
- Try Island Food!
- Let Someone Else Worry about Transportation!
- Hike Historic Diamond Head!
- Visit the Dole Plantation!
- Nurture Your Green Thumb at the Botanical Gardens!
What should I pack for 4 days in Hawaii?
Here are among the top 9 things to pack for Hawaii to REALLY consider bringing on your Hawaii vacation!
- Reef-safe sunscreen. To be a bit dramatic…
- Swim shirts with UV protection.
- Tech t-shirt.
- Water shoes.
- Hiking sandals.
- Snorkel mask or swimming goggles.
- Waterproof phone case.
- Portable phone charger.
How long should you stay in Hawaii?
While many vacations are five to seven days long, we recommend staying for at least 10 days to enjoy your Hawaiian vacation. The time change is difficult to adjust to at first and takes about 3 days to get fully acclimated. So, allowing a couple days to get over the jet lag is important.
What is there to do in Oahu for 10 days?
Perfect 10 Day Waikiki Itinerary
- Day 1-3 Relax, Beach, Spa’s and Luau’s.
- Day 4 History, Pearl Harbor and museums.
- Day 5 Adventure, Wet n Wild, Parasailing, SCUBA Diving or Sports Fishing.
- Day 6 North Shore, Dole Plantation, Laniakea Beach, Sunset Beach or Waimea Falls Park.
Is a week too long in Oahu?
You will have plenty to do on Oahu for 1 week. We just returned from Oahu/Maui last week. We stayed 4 days on Oahu, 11 on Maui. We rented a car for 2 days and drove to the North Shore.
How long does it take to drive around Oahu?
An eight to 12-hour drive around Oahu can (and should) include ample beach relaxation, light hiking, historical and cultural “research,” a wee bit of adventure, and perhaps after-dark entertainment, such as a luau. Some travelers simply prefer to hop into a rental car and drive.