- 1 What is the sunniest place in Ohio?
- 2 What is the rainiest month in Cincinnati?
- 3 Does Cincinnati get more rain than Seattle?
- 4 What are summers like in Cincinnati?
- 5 What is the happiest city in Ohio?
- 6 What is the hottest city in Ohio?
- 7 Is Cincinnati safe to visit?
- 8 How is winter in Cincinnati?
- 9 Is Seattle really depressing?
- 10 What is the rainiest city in America?
- 11 What’s the rainiest city in the world?
- 12 Does Cincinnati have good weather?
- 13 What is it like to live in Cincinnati?
What is the sunniest place in Ohio?
Believe It Or Not, These 4 Ohio Cities Are Among The Sunniest In
- No. 139: Dayton, OH, 53%
- No. 143: Toledo, OH, 52%
- No. 149: Columbus, OH, 50%
- No. 154: Cleveland, OH, 49%
What is the rainiest month in Cincinnati?
Average monthly snow and rainfall in Cincinnati (Ohio) in inches
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: March, May and June.
- On average, May is the wettest month with 4.96 inch (126.0 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, September is the driest month with 2.64 inch (67.0 mm) of precipitation.
Does Cincinnati get more rain than Seattle?
– Cincinnati has % more rainy days than Seattle.
What are summers like in Cincinnati?
In Cincinnati, the summers are warm and humid, the winters are very cold, and it is partly cloudy year round. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 24°F to 86°F and is rarely below 8°F or above 93°F.
What is the happiest city in Ohio?
Study: Columbus 110th on list of happiest U.S. cities, but still happiest city in Ohio. COLUMBUS (WCMH) — A new study has ranked Columbus as the 110th happiest big city in the country, but that’s still the highest ranking of any other big city in Ohio.
What is the hottest city in Ohio?
Gallipolis, on the southern border with West Virginia, is Ohio’s warmest city with an annual average high of 69 degrees. It also holds the record high of 113 degrees, set in 1934.
Is Cincinnati safe to visit?
Cincinnati is a safe city to visit, but with several neighborhoods that should be avoided. As for safe areas in Cincinnati, Hyde Park is a great place to live and it’s relatively safe. They do have a high number of petty crimes like car break-ins and a bank robbery about once a year; however, overall crime is low.
How is winter in Cincinnati?
The coldest nights of winter at Cincinnati drop down to 0 °F (-18 °C) or below. But the city averages only two nights a year when its that chilly. From November to March, Cincinnati can remain below freezing all day long. The city typically has 17 days a year when the temperature never rises above 32 °F.
Is Seattle really depressing?
In fact, Seattle was the saddest metro area in the nation last month. Yep, Seattle is depressing and also depressed! About 1.5 million adults in the metro area reported having feelings of being depressed or hopeless last month.
What is the rainiest city in America?
Mobile is the rainiest city in the United States. Mobile receives an average annual rainfall of 67 inches and has about 59 rainy days per year. Located on the Gulf of Mexico, Mobile’s winters tend to be mild and rainy, and the area is subjected to tropical storms and hurricanes during hurricane season.
What’s the rainiest city in the world?
The remote city of Quibdó is sometimes cited as the rainiest in the world, with average rainfall of 7,328mm a year, according to one estimate from local weather station data.
Does Cincinnati have good weather?
The annual BestPlaces Comfort Index for Cincinnati is 7.2 (10=best), which means it is one of the most pleasant places in Ohio. September, June and May are the most pleasant months in Cincinnati, while January and December are the least comfortable months.
What is it like to live in Cincinnati?
With a good school system and a high level of diversity, Cincinnati is ideal for young families. The public schools get a solid B rating and, while crime is a C-, most neighborhoods are relatively safe. Many young professionals live in our city also, and we’ve already talked about the abundant green spaces here.