- 1 Does it rain a lot in Atlanta?
- 2 Who has more rain Atlanta or Seattle?
- 3 Is it always sunny in Georgia?
- 4 What is the rainiest month in Atlanta?
- 5 Is Atlanta a good place to live?
- 6 Is Atlanta cheaper than Seattle?
- 7 What is the rainiest city in America?
- 8 What is the rainiest city in the world?
- 9 Is Georgia hotter than Florida?
- 10 What city in Georgia has the best weather?
- 11 Is Georgia a good place to live?
- 12 Which is the hottest state?
- 13 What month does it rain the most in GA?
- 14 What is the rainy season in Atlanta?
Does it rain a lot in Atlanta?
Atlanta averages of 48 days a year below freezing and 2.9 inches of snow annually, and the city also averages 47.12 inches of rainfall each year over 113 days, according to U.S. climate data. Rainfall is heaviest in July, averaging just over five inches, and lowest is in April, averaging nearly 3.5 inches.
Who has more rain Atlanta or Seattle?
– Atlanta has % more rainy days than Seattle.
Is it always sunny in Georgia?
Georgia’s autumns are normally sunny and cool. September and October, the driest months of the year, qualify as “Indian Summer” weather with temperatures that are near 78 °F (26 °C) during the daytime.
What is the rainiest month in Atlanta?
The driest month in Atlanta is October with 3.11 inches of precipitation, and with 5.38 inches March is the wettest month.
Is Atlanta a good place to live?
Atlanta landed near the middle of U.S. News & World Report’s inaugural list of the Best Places to live among the nation’s most populous metro areas. With an average of 6.4 across these measures, Atlanta was dragged down a bit by its quality of life rating of 5.8, while its “value” of 7.1 pulled up the overall score.
Is Atlanta cheaper than Seattle?
Atlanta is 37.6% less expensive than Seattle. Atlanta housing costs are 63.8% less expensive than Seattle housing costs. Health related expenses are 7.7% more in Atlanta.
What is the rainiest city in America?
Mobile is the rainiest city in the United States. Mobile receives an average annual rainfall of 67 inches and has about 59 rainy days per year. Located on the Gulf of Mexico, Mobile’s winters tend to be mild and rainy, and the area is subjected to tropical storms and hurricanes during hurricane season.
What is the rainiest city in the world?
The remote city of Quibdó is sometimes cited as the rainiest in the world, with average rainfall of 7,328mm a year, according to one estimate from local weather station data.
Is Georgia hotter than Florida?
Located just north of Florida, Georgia is the fifth-hottest state in the United States, with an average annual temperature of 63.5°F. Summers in Georgia have average highs ranging from 72°F to 82°F in the northeast region and 90°F to 100°F in the south.
What city in Georgia has the best weather?
Here’s what we found:
- Milledgeville. Milledgeville tops our list due to the lowest combined score referencing occurrences of tornadoes, lightning, and hail.
- Cordele. More than 11,000 people call this safe city home.
Is Georgia a good place to live?
Georgia is one of the best places to live as evidenced by the 100,000 new residents that move here every year. The big cities in other states are overrated and overpriced! People love our laid back culture, good food, and clean air. You can come down here and walk in a park or experience a historic Georgia town.
Which is the hottest state?
Averaged through the year, Florida is the warmest state among the 50 states, and Hawaii ranks second-warmest. Third place goes to Louisiana and fourth to Texas, followed by Georgia, Mississippi, Alabama, South Carolina and Arkansas.
What month does it rain the most in GA?
Average monthly rainy days in Atlanta (Georgia)
- On average, July is the most rainy with 11 days of rain/snow.
- On average, October is the driest month with 7 rainy days.
- The average annual amount of rainy days is: 113.
What is the rainy season in Atlanta?
April to June is often the rainy season in other parts of the country, but in Atlanta are among the drier months, while July can also get a bit of rain. Things typically dry out again in the early fall before the onset of winter.