- 1 Is Stockholm worth visiting?
- 2 How many days visit Sweden?
- 3 Is 3 days enough in Stockholm?
- 4 What is there to do in Stockholm for 3 days?
- 5 What should I not miss in Stockholm?
- 6 What is better Copenhagen or Stockholm?
- 7 What is the best month to visit Sweden?
- 8 Is Sweden expensive to visit?
- 9 What is the best time to visit Stockholm Sweden?
- 10 How long should I stay in Sweden?
- 11 Can use euro in Sweden?
- 12 Is the tap water safe to drink in Sweden?
- 13 How much money do I need for 3 days in Stockholm?
- 14 Is Stockholm expensive for tourists?
- 15 Is Stockholm safe for tourists?
Is Stockholm worth visiting?
Stockholm is a great city, and very worth visiting. But make sure you realize how much it’s going to cost you before you arrive so you’re prepared in advance.
How many days visit Sweden?
Personally I would recommend going for at least 3 nights so that you have at least 3 full days in Stockholm. 3 days really seem like the minimum to enjoy the various aspects of the city. With 4 full days you will have some extra space to see something of the surroundings or to do everything at a slower pace.
Is 3 days enough in Stockholm?
Three days in Stockholm is not a lot but is certainly enough to get a good grasp of the city’s culture and modern lifestyle.
What is there to do in Stockholm for 3 days?
3 days in Stockholm itinerary for first time visitors
- Stockholm Old Town.
- subway station in Stockholm.
- Stortorget place.
- Vasa Museum in Stockholm.
- The replica of traditional Sweeden house in Skansen museum, Stockholm.
- The temple of the Echo at the Royal National City Park.
What should I not miss in Stockholm?
12 Top-Rated Attractions & Things to Do in Stockholm
- Explore Old Town Stockholm: Gamla Stan.
- Relive Sweden’s Seafaring Past at the Vasa Museum.
- Get Your Bearings Aboard a Fabulous Stockholm Boat Tour.
- Take a Stroll and See the Sights of Djurgården.
- Skansen Open-Air Museum.
- Tour the Royal Palace (Sveriges Kungahus)
What is better Copenhagen or Stockholm?
Copenhagen is much more densely populated though while Stockholm is spread over 14 islands and appears more vast. Copenhagen feels like a very compact city where most of the important sights are within a short distance. That makes Copenhagen the perfect city to explore on foot.
What is the best month to visit Sweden?
The best time to visit Sweden is generally between May and September when the temperature is pretty similar to that of southern Britain – though with more hours of sunshine and rain.
Is Sweden expensive to visit?
Sweden has a global reputation for being an expensive place to visit, but results from a recent study reveal it is cheaper to live there than in France, Australia, the UK and even Venezuela, at least based on crowdsourced data.
What is the best time to visit Stockholm Sweden?
The best time to visit Stockholm is in the summer – albeit the city’s priciest season – because the temperatures are warmest and daylight lasts the longest. Average summertime highs range between 68 and 71 degrees Fahrenheit, with the hottest weather occurring in mid-July.
How long should I stay in Sweden?
Enjoy the picturesque harbo, charming lanes of Old Town, beautiful parks, and everything in between. I recommend spending at least 3 days here.
Can use euro in Sweden?
Is there a limit on the amount of Swedish and foreign currency you can take with you into Sweden? No. But Sweden has yet to ratify the Euro treaty, which means that you can not pay using euro (€) or other currencies than SEK in cash.
Is the tap water safe to drink in Sweden?
Tap water in Sweden is of high quality and is perfectly safe to drink. If the tap water is suspected to contain harmful bacteria, viruses or parasites, the municipality may issue a recommendation to boil the water.
How much money do I need for 3 days in Stockholm?
Attractions: in addition to free attractions and a city tour, you will visit the Vasa museum, Royal Palace and Stockholm Skansen. Altogether for 46 euros. Total cost of 3 days in Stockholm: 36 + 46 + 18 + 4 = 104 euros.
Is Stockholm expensive for tourists?
Surveys rank Stockholm as one of the most expensive cities in the world, and it’s no secret that prices for everyday stuff like food, beer and accommodation are on the high side compared with capital cities in southern Europe.
Is Stockholm safe for tourists?
Stockholm is a relatively safe city and is safer on many levels than other European or American cities. However, it is still a city, and you must take precautions for your own safety and security. Further, in a new culture, it is more challenging to correctly assess risks and read situations than at home.