- 1 How much time do you need in Nice?
- 2 What can you do in 2 days in Nice?
- 3 What can you do in 7 days in Nice?
- 4 How many days do you need in St Tropez?
- 5 What part of Nice is best to stay?
- 6 What can you do in 3 days in Nice?
- 7 Is Nice or Cannes better?
- 8 Is Nice France a walkable city?
- 9 Is Nice France safe?
- 10 Is Nice expensive?
- 11 Is Nice worth visiting?
- 12 What food is Nice France known for?
- 13 Is St Tropez expensive?
- 14 Is Cannes or St Tropez better?
- 15 Is it worth going to St Tropez?
How much time do you need in Nice?
The promenade is beautiful and there are many terrific seafood restaurants. I also enjoyed visiting the market. Of course, you can also relax and hang out, too. Bethanie, Nice is a great “home base” for touring in that area, and I’d suggest at least three nights there (depending on your interests of course).
What can you do in 2 days in Nice?
A 2 Days in Nice, France Itinerary You’ll Want to Copy
- Things to do in Nice, France.
- Wake up in a room with a view.
- Walk / run along Promenade des Anglais.
- Enjoy an afternoon on a pebble beach.
- Enjoy an afternoon or evening on a rooftop.
- Hike to the top of Castle Hill.
- Explore Old Town.
- Take in a street performance.
What can you do in 7 days in Nice?
7 Day Itinerary
- Day 1 – Nice Discovery. Lose yourself in the labyrinthine streets of the Old Town of Nice.
- Day 2 – Art & Architecture.
- Day 3 – Day Trips On The French Riviera.
- Day 4 – Beach & Villas.
- Day 5 – Museums & Villages.
- Day 6 – Magical Islands.
- Day 7 – Beach & Relax.
How many days do you need in St Tropez?
Saint Tropez is a very enjoyable place to be all year round! In three days you can visit most of the places of interest and enjoy the Provençal lifestyle. This guide includes a visit to the city, a day trip to nearby villages, as well as a day of beach activities at the famous Plage de Pampelonne.
What part of Nice is best to stay?
For those interested in the history and architecture of the city, the best place to stay is in Vieille Ville (the old town), which is full of romantic boutique hotels and central to the city’s main sightseeing destinations.
What can you do in 3 days in Nice?
Long Weekend in Nice France: 3-Day Nice Itinerary
- Riviera Stroll: Promenade des Anglais to Place Massena. Promenade des Anglais. Jardin Albert 1er. Parc de la Colline du Château.
- An Excursion to Èze. Èze. Cours Saleya Market. Maido.
- Nice Through Art and History. Cimiez. Musee National Marc Chagall. Chez Pipo.
Is Nice or Cannes better?
If you prefer a calmer place to stay in, then Cannes is the place to stay at. Nice has more of a nightlife than Cannes, but both Cannes and Nice has nightclubs and bars where you can hang out. If you come to the French Riviera to soak in the sun and just lie on the beach all day, Cannes is probably the better choice.
Is Nice France a walkable city?
Nice, is one of the most important cities of the French Riviera. Since then, it has established itself as a city to explore and discover by walking along the Promenade du Paillon, visiting the old Nice, walking up the Castle Hill as well as by strolling along the worldwide famous Promenade des Anglais.
Is Nice France safe?
Overall Nice is a safe city, and France generally has a relatively low rate of violent crime, but as with most large cities some neighborhoods merit extra caution when visiting especially after dark. Overall crime in France has fallen in recent years, but visitors should be careful when on the move.
Is Nice expensive?
The cost of living in Nice is among the most expensive 20 percent of all cities surveyed by Teleport. Things like taxis, eating out, club memberships and supermarket shopping are all towards the top end of European cities and higher than the average in France.
Is Nice worth visiting?
Yes, Nice is worth a visit. The sun, sea and food make Nice a perfect place to visit for few days. Nice also has an interesting cultural heritage and is fun for little ones and grown-ups. Nice is the perfect place to stop off for a few days when visiting La Côte d’Azur.
What food is Nice France known for?
Gastronomic specialties of Nice
- The inevitable Salade Niçoise.
- The Pan Bagnat.
- The “Daube Nicoise”: a summer and winter dish.
- The “Gnocchi à la niçoise”
- The Raviolis.
- The Pissaladière.
- Salty or sweet: the Chard Pie ” Tarte aux Blettes“
- The niçoise olives and olive oil.
Is St Tropez expensive?
Saint Tropez is the most expensive destination in France based on the cost of its lodging. That price tag positions the seaside resort as the most expensive French locale. In fact, Saint Tropez is significantly more expensive than Port-Vecchio, the second place finisher.
Is Cannes or St Tropez better?
Cannes is known mostly for its glamorous and fashionable film festival, while Saint Tropez is the go-to spot for chic jet setters. Since public transportation between the two spots is time-consuming, travelers can find themselves having to choose one over the other.
Is it worth going to St Tropez?
The port of Saint Tropez is full of tiny fishing boats, yachts, colorful houses and, of course, many chic cafés, so it is definitely worth visiting it. Sitting in one of the cafes at Saint Tropez harbor and simply people-watch can be quite an experience!