- 1 What is special about October 16th?
- 2 What day is October 16th on 2021?
- 3 What celebrity has the birthday October 16?
- 4 What are October babies called?
- 5 Is National Boyfriend Day Real?
- 6 Why is October 20th the Sweetest Day?
- 7 Is October 16th a weekend?
- 8 Why is October 16 1905 regarded as an important day in the history of India?
What is special about October 16th?
World Food Day is held every year on October 16th. On this day, more than 150 countries unite to raise awareness of the issues surrounding poverty and hunger. According to World Hunger Statistics, 785 million people across the globe do not have enough food to sustain a healthy lifestyle.
What day is October 16th on 2021?
What celebrity has the birthday October 16?
16. Here are some of the notable people celebrating birthdays today, including Angela Lansbury, Bryce Harper, Flea, John Mayer, Naomi Osaka, Tim Robbins and more.
What are October babies called?
Babies born in October are either a Libra (Sep 23 – Oct 22) or a Scorpio (Oct 23 – Nov 21). Libras are charming, lovable, fair and sincere. Scorpios are passionate, loyal and brave.
Is National Boyfriend Day Real?
When is National Boyfriend Day 2021? National Boyfriend Day is celebrated on October 3 every year. Many also choose to celebrate National Girlfriend Day which is on August 1 annually.
Why is October 20th the Sweetest Day?
Significance of Sweetest Day 2021 It is a day of romantic deeds or expressions and is a day to remember the less fortunate. Sweetest Day 2021 has also been referred to as a “concocted promotion” created by the candy industry solely to increase sales of sweets and cards.
Is October 16th a weekend?
October 16, 2021 is 42nd Saturday of 2021. on the 42nd week of 2021 (using US standard week number calculation). 25th day of Fall.
Why is October 16 1905 regarded as an important day in the history of India?
Hint:October 16, 1905 is a historic date in Indian National Movement because from this day, the partition of Bengal came into force on the orders of the erstwhile Viceroy of India, Lord Curzon.It was observed as amourning day throughout Bengal as they felt this partition was done to divide the unity of people of Bengal