- 1 What is the best month to visit Santa Fe?
- 2 What is there to do in Santa Fe for 2 days?
- 3 What is there to do in Santa Fe for 3 days?
- 4 Is Santa Fe worth visiting?
- 5 Which is better Santa Fe or Taos?
- 6 Do you need a car in Santa Fe?
- 7 How do I spend my day in Santa Fe?
- 8 What is there to do in Santa Fe for a week?
- 9 Where can I walk around Santa Fe?
- 10 Where should I stop between Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
- 11 How do you get around in Santa Fe?
- 12 What is there to see between Taos and Santa Fe?
- 13 What is the coldest month in Santa Fe New Mexico?
- 14 Is Santa Fe safe to visit?
- 15 What is there to do in Santa Fe at night?
What is the best month to visit Santa Fe?
The best time to visit Santa Fe is between September and November. During this time, temperatures range from the high 20s to high 70s. One can argue that springtime has a similar climate with similar hotel rates, but the festivals make fall the clear winner.
What is there to do in Santa Fe for 2 days?
This is my ideal itinerary for 2 perfect days in Santa Fe, New Mexico!
- Morning: Exploring Historic Downtown Santa Fe.
- Early Afternoon: Take a Cooking Class.
- Late Afternoon: Gallery Hopping.
- Evening: Take in the Amazing Meow Wolf.
- Morning: Railyard District.
- Early Afternoon: Visit a Museum (or Three)
What is there to do in Santa Fe for 3 days?
This is it – the perfect three day Santa Fe Itinerary. Let’s dive right in.
- Day 1: Explore Art Galleries.
- Day 2: Spend Some Time In The Railyard District.
- Day 3: Take A Day Trip To Bandelier National Monument.
Is Santa Fe worth visiting?
Besides being renowned for its cultural diversity and interesting historic tourist attractions, the city is also famed for its extraordinary arts scene. While plenty of galleries dot its streets, Santa Fe is also an important center for the performing arts and hosts lots of great cultural events and festivals.
Which is better Santa Fe or Taos?
Taos is glorious scenery, but Santa Fe is pretty scenic too, and as the state capitol, is much larger with more things to do. For girls of their ages, the History Museum and the Folk Art Museum will be a good fit, as will Rancho de las Golondrinas.
Do you need a car in Santa Fe?
Though the downtown area is walkable, you’ ll need a car to visit the rest of Santa Fe. Parking is plentiful, even downtown, but public transportation is limited to the bus system.
How do I spend my day in Santa Fe?
Our one day Santa Fe itinerary
- Santa Fe Plaza.
- Santa Fe’s Margarita Trail.
- Palace of the Governors & the New Mexico Museum of History.
- Buying Native American jewelry.
- Other shopping in Santa Fe.
- La Fonda on the Plaza.
- Cathedral Basilica of Saint Francis of Assisi.
- Loretto Chapel.
What is there to do in Santa Fe for a week?
Bandelier + Wine + Cooking class – Day 2: Santa Fe Itinerary
- Relax at Vivac Winery.
- Take a Cooking Class at Santa Fe School of cooking.
- Breakfast at La Plazuela At La Fonda.
- Take in the Museums and Culture of Santa Fe.
- Shop in Santa Fe Old Town.
- Dinner at Geronimo.
- Breakfast at Tia Sophia’s.
- Visit Meow Wolf.
Where can I walk around Santa Fe?
Historic Downtown Santa Fe Walking Tour
- Santa Fe Plaza.
- Palace of the Governors.
- Cathedral Park.
- The Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi.
- Loretto Chapel.
- San Miguel Chapel.
- Oldest House Museum.
Where should I stop between Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
STOP #1: On the Way From Albuquerque to Santa Fe Visit the Whimsical Tinkertown Museum. The Tinkertown Museum is eccentric Americana at its best. There’s no denying it — this spot is quirky. But it also has a lot of heart.
How do you get around in Santa Fe?
Ride-hailing services like Lyft and Uber are also available in Santa Fe. Commuter rail service is also available by the New Mexico Rail Runner Express, which connects Santa Fe to downtown Albuquerque and Belen, New Mexico.
- The Santa Fe Pick-Up.
- Santa Fe Trails Transit.
- New Mexico Rail Runner Express.
What is there to see between Taos and Santa Fe?
High Road to Taos
- Nambé Pueblo & Nambe Falls.
- Millicent Rogers Museum.
- The Taos Art Museum.
- Taos Pueblo.
What is the coldest month in Santa Fe New Mexico?
Average Temperature in Santa Fe The cold season lasts for 3.0 months, from November 22 to February 21, with an average daily high temperature below 48°F. The coldest day of the year is January 6, with an average low of 18°F and high of 40°F.
Is Santa Fe safe to visit?
Santa Fe is in the 9th percentile for safety, meaning 91% of cities are safer and 9% of cities are more dangerous. The rate of crime in Santa Fe is 66.35 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in Santa Fe generally consider the southeast part of the city to be the safest.
What is there to do in Santa Fe at night?
Best Things to Do at Night in Santa Fe
- Go to the opera. Music Venue.
- Savor visual art at the Friday night gallery openings, Canyon Road Galleries. Art Gallery.
- Take a walk in downtown after sunset to see the lit up old architecture.
- Go to the movies at the Jean Cocteau Cinema.
- Late night at Meow Wolf.
- Indulge in a cocktail.