- 1 How many days do I need in Colorado?
- 2 How can I spend 2 days in Denver?
- 3 Is Denver worth visiting?
- 4 When should I visit Denver?
- 5 What is the best month to go to Colorado?
- 6 What is the prettiest city in Colorado?
- 7 Do you need a car in Denver?
- 8 How can I spend 24 hours in Denver?
- 9 How do people spend a week in Denver?
- 10 Does Denver get a lot of tourists?
- 11 What locals do in Denver?
- 12 What food is Denver known for?
- 13 What is the cheapest month to fly to Colorado?
- 14 Does Denver have 4 seasons?
- 15 What is the hottest month in Denver?
How many days do I need in Colorado?
You could easily spend more than 4 days in Colorado and we have so much of the state left to explore, but if you’re considering heading to The Centennial State for the first time and want to visit some of the main cities (Denver, Boulder, and Colorado Springs) and Rocky Mountain National Park without breaking the bank,
How can I spend 2 days in Denver?
Denver Itinerary – 2 days in the Mile High City
- Union Station.
- Breakfast at Mercantile inside Union Station.
- A flight of coffee.
- Explore Denver by e-Tuk.
- Public Art in Denver.
- Lunch in Central Market.
- Discover the Street Art in Denver.
- Stop for a craft beer.
Is Denver worth visiting?
Denver boasts an incredibly passionate and adventurous music scene worth checking out. There’s a large number of venues, from small bars and jazz clubs to concert halls to Red Rocks Amphitheatre, frequently rated one of the best outdoor music venues in the country.
When should I visit Denver?
The best times to visit Denver are April through May and September through October. The city’s shoulder seasons are characterized by comfortable temperatures, fewer tourists and lower accommodation prices than the summer high season.
What is the best month to go to Colorado?
Best times to visit for hiking and white water rafting If you’re after air that is warm by day, but crisp and cool by night, your best weather months in Colorado are mid-June through September, though know that early June and even late-September can still be potentially dicey in some higher elevations.
What is the prettiest city in Colorado?
Telluride. Many feel that Telluride is Colorado’s most beautiful town of all. Tucked deep into a box canyon in the San Juan Mountains, offering lots of serenity and seclusion, it has a storybook feel with streets lined with grand Victorian-era buildings.
Do you need a car in Denver?
If you’re only here for a short time and don’t plan on day tripping, you absolutely don’t need to rent a car (especially if you’re gonna be drinking the beers and smoking the grass). The newish A Line connects Denver International Airport to Union Station for about 10 bucks.
How can I spend 24 hours in Denver?
Your ultimate guide to 24 hours in Denver
- Coconut Matcha Chia Pudding – elderflower, pineapple, kiwi, passion fruit curd, cashew crumble.
- Daniels and Fisher Tower.
- Larimer Square.
- Urban fly fishing.
- Stand up paddle boarding at Confluence Park.
- Denver Beer Co.
- Happy Hour Cocktail from the rooftop of El Five in LoHi.
- Coors Field.
How do people spend a week in Denver?
Just be prepared for downtown parking fees which aren’t always cheap.
- Day 1 – Downtown Denver.
- Day 2 – Denver Zoo & Natural History Museum.
- Day 3 – Denver Art Museum and Cherry Creek Shopping.
- Day 4 – Beer Tour & Sports, catch an in-season game.
- Day 5 – Day Hike, Dinosaurs and Mile High Photos.
Does Denver get a lot of tourists?
Denver gets about 20 percent of the visitors in the state but accounts for half of all in-state tourism spending.
What locals do in Denver?
Locals’ Favourite Sights in Denver
- Elitch Gardens. Roller coasters and water slides!
- The Source. Craft beer, artisan food & boutiques.
- Great Sand Dunes National Park & Preserve. Desert dunes in the Rocky Mountains.
- Clyfford Still Museum.
- Cheesman Park.
- Red Rocks Park & Amphitheatre.
- Museum Of Contemporary Art Denver.
What food is Denver known for?
Tourists know Denver for Rocky Mountain oysters, steakhouse classics, and its eponymous omelette.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Colorado?
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Colorado. High season is considered to be November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Colorado is August.
Does Denver have 4 seasons?
Denver is a four-season city with many unique weather patterns dependent on the time of year, but no matter when you visit, it’s probably sunny out.
What is the hottest month in Denver?
July is the hottest month on average in Denver and along the Front Range with an average temperature of just over 75 degrees.